Thursday, March 15, 2012

a whale of a time




 hello. hello (arms dangling in the air above my ears). over here, seat B102 second from the front row (grin! grin! grin!). oh how lucky i have been!! granted 'blogger' accreditation to LMFF this past week its been runways and wide-eyes and goodie bags in tow. why bushy tailed me hasn't taken off her felt floppy hat, notepad scribbled full of trends and textures and 'must have in my winter wardrobe' buys. presented by my friends at frankie magazine Runway 03 proved by far to be my pinch-me favourite. labels including Limedrop and Gorman took to the tepee hut long road in creepers and pom-poms, prints and sheers a plenty. Leonard Street made my pencil blunt from jotting eagerly with their head-to-toe apple and bird ensembles. ooh and the whales, yes we will soon be wearing whales! a pink kind of girlie life in light blue has never been so dreamy. have i already gushed at how lucky i have been?! ladies and lads please take your seats the show is about to commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment