Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Hair Tutorial 101
Lunch breaks are the perfect opportunity for snacking, a girlie gossip, ponytails and plaits! I pestered my long-haired lunch buddy to be my cute hair how-to mannequin and this is the result!
Note: These hair tips are easy-peasy and with a bit of practise (I am very much still a beginner)a packet of hair pins and a few lackey bands around your wrist you'll be styling your whole team of staff before your lunch hour is up!
1. Braid two ponytails, and secure each with a small rubber band.
2. Make sure the tops of the braids are pretty loose (you don't want that part pulled too tight or you'll be able to see the part line going down the back).
3. Take the braid on the right and wrap it around the front. Wrap it low and loose near your front hairline (versus on the top of your head).
4. Pin the braid in place with bobby pins.
5. Take the second braid and wrap it around the back. Again, I like to keep it low and loose so it sort of flows into the front braid.
6. Pin in place. If your hair is long enough, tuck the end of each braids behind the other braid (right where they meet) and pin to hold. Voila!
Posted by she's leaving home.