Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dream a little dream...

A friend once told me that she consciously takes note of 3 beautiful things each and every day to remind her of the wonderful world in which we live. Being a 20-something female I admit that it's sometimes easier just to dwell on the more dull and 'Why me?' circumstances that blow my way when the winds are fierce. The fact that I just referred to myself as a 20-something year old is a prime example of those loud gulp moments!

However, following my friends cue and on a happier note, I thought I'd share with you 1 of my 3 beautiful things this Thursday. An ambassador for stopping at nothing to reach your biggest hopes and ambitions - even if it means driving miles and miles to reach that pot of gold, I now ask you to join me in giving another inspirational girlfriend a round of applause, "When I was in Year 11 I wrote on my resume that I liked rollerskating, and wanted to be a fashion journalist", she giggled as we celebrated an article she wrote being featured in Australian Fashion Guide.

She dreamt a little dream, and that dream is now a reality - printed in black and white. What more does one need to reassure them that the colours of the rainbow are so pretty in the sky? Well done Alice!!! Your achievements are worthy of a special mention and defiantly deserving of a mental note...

Beautiful thing # 1 - Dreams can come true
http://www.australianfashionguide.com.au/fashion/women/fashion/uncovered-one-of-melbourne-s-hidden-gems

1 comment:

  1. oh, this counts as my one of my three beautiful things for the day. miss you little one xxx

    ReplyDelete